domingo, 15 de octubre de 2017

Would I like to be in the public eye? (week 3)

Hi everyone! how is your week going?

Today I'm going to discuss a trending topic that I'm sure everyone would like to participate on making either positive or negative opinions about it.

The key question is: would you like to be in the public eye?, that is, would you like to be known by a great bunch of people or would you instead regret it?
Someone can be in the public eye for numerous reasons but I'm going to relate this question with the app of Instagram which is a social network in where a lot of people, mostly teenagers, introduce themselves as bloggers.
Instagram is one of the social network that is now at the peak due to the considerable number of users that are currently making use of it. Between these users it can be found people, normally teenagers, who called themselves bloggers. The purpose of these bloggers is to gain the greater number of followers in order to get fame and thus, making money through this. However, how do they gain followers?. These bloggers have to know how to catch people's attention and consecutively, keep them as followers. Considering this point, these people like to be in the public eye and for this reason they are constantly uploading pics showing their physical appearance. Some of them thanks to this method have achieved to be written about in magazines or to be seen on television.

Personally, I think everyone has their ambitions and can do whatever they want with their lives. I wouldn't like to be in the public eye through Instagram because from my viewpoint I think it would just be a waste of time for me. I have certain ambitions and neither of them has to do with worrying about which pictures I should upload to get more likes. Nonetheless, I respect that for some people their main concern could be, for example, gaining fame by showing how excellent they are at combining clothes from Zara.



I don't mind if I have 0 likes 😁

Now, what do you think about it?  
Loli. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario