viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Special encounters in special places. (Week 2)

Hello again everyone!

Today I'm going to talk a little bit about my second mum who is from New York. I have to say that this woman has such a big heart that doesn't fit in her chest.  She offered me the opportunity of traveling to the States several times and thanks to her I've visited Minnesota, New York, California and Nevada. I mentioned before that she is my second mum because she treats me like her daughter. We've been through quite a lot places together, specially restaurants since we both love to try different types of food.



Last summer, when I was in California I started to learn how to surf and honestly, it was such a great experience! In Spain I cannot really practice this sport and so it's going to be difficult to put into practice what I've learnt in Cali. Nevertheless, I've never been to Hawaii and due to the fact that there is really good surfing there, I would just go to try the challenge! 


However, going to Hawaii would be quite expensive so I do need to save money to achieve that dream. But, what would I do if I had enough money? First of all, I would invest that money on properties that would double my money in a future, such as hotels or airbnbs. Then, depending on what I would have left from that amount of money, I would travel around the world. Traveling is the biggest gift there is in this world so nothing would make me happier than that. Apart from that, I would design my dream house myself and I would buy a car that would facilitate driving the most. 

Best, 
Loli. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario