viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

The worst job of my life would be... (week 5)

Hello everybody!

Maybe you have already thought what your dream job would be, however, have you ever wonder which job would be the worst of you life? Just think about the opposite you like.

In my case, I study languages and literature. Therefore, everything that has to do with translation, interpretation, subtitling, editing... those activities involving languages, these are my aspirations in life. I'd love to be a famous dancer thought, but let's not dream too high! 😂
Math was always my enemy as I've never got on well with numbers. Consecutively, a job that would have to do with mathematics would be the worst of my life. I would never be able to keep up with this type of job as I wouldn't have the skills required to do so.


My grandfather was a taxi driver. He wasn't as lucky as I'm since his parents didn't have enough money to pay for his studies. The only decision to push him to work as a cab driver was because he liked cars and he liked to drive. These seems like few and poor reasons to choose what to do for your whole life, right? Unfortunately, life wasn't very easy 50 years ago and from my viewpoint I see far more cons back then. Some of the disadvantages people had 50 years ago are the following ones: salaries were very low so no all parents could afford helping their children to study; there were not enough scholarships for everybody; there were not as many technological devices as we have now that could make students easier to expand their academic knowledge...  As a result, people nowadays count with numerous possibilities to get a better future.

Fortunately, I'm studying English because I want to dedicate my future to interpret languages. Therefore, every day I chat with native speakers so I can keep improving my English!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario