jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

The best person for me.

The best person I know is my mother. This is not only  because she ' s my mom is because she is my best friend. 

She is 51 years old . She has straight black hair, and medium - high . Everyone tells us that we have the same smile , which I love. When I get home (because I'm living out of my house ) , she sits me down and she asks me how my week in Murcia has gone. I can tell her about everything. I do not lie to her because I'm not embarrassed to tell her my private things. She only tries to help me , so I don't have to hide anything from her. Apart from being the best mother , she is a great member of my family, because she is always helping us, she takes care of my niece, brothers , grandparents , father , cousins ​​... She is always doing something for someone else. We try to stop her, because  we never see her taking any time for herself, but she does not mind. She does everything she can to make everybody else to feel good.

If I has to describe a good person, she would be my mother. I'm so lucky to haver her because she is a great mother and I know that not everyone has a mother like mine. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario