domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

LIVING IN A HOUSE AGAINST LIVING IN A FLAT.  Block method. 

I live in a house in the countryside since I born. But when I was around 15 or 16 I wanted to live in a flat because I used to go there a lot and my parents had take me to everywhere. Last year I moved into a flat because I started at university, so now, I can see the difference between living in a house and living in a flat. These differences are what I'm going to discuss.

Living in a house. Depending on where the house is, you can make noise if you want to, since you do not have neighbors living above or below you. You can also have parties and you invite a lot of friends because you have enough space inside and can also use the garden. You can also build a swimming pool next to your house, or a barbecue or whatever you wanted to build. Similarly, you can have as many animals as you want, because you can take care of them in your garden. Furthermore, living in the countryside is better for your health because there is much less polution than in the city. The last thing I would like to point is that it is quiet there is no traffic noise to both you at night because there are almost no cars. 

Living in a flat. It  usually is smaller and cosier than a house but this depends on the size. The good thing is that you don't have to clean much, but the bad things are that you can't make noise because you have neighbors above and below you. Neither you cannot have any pets since you have to live together in a limited space and you don't have a garden. Depending on where it is, you don't have to use the car very often and because they are usually in the city  (the buildings usually are in the city), you don't spend much money on petrol.

Overall, a house is a more comfortable to live in because there is more space and if it is in the countru, there is more fresh air. You also have lots of space to do outdoor activities and can invite as many people you want. This is my personal opinion, but there are many people who live flats.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario