martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

FAMILY






Is there anything better that having a family? I do not think so... I do not know how to describe my feelings about my family, but I just want to say that my family is wonderful. 

I live with my parents in a house in the countryside, is called "La Torrecilla", outside Lorca. Close to my house, there is another house of two floors which my father built when there was a earthquake in Lorca and my grandparents lost their house. In the first floor live my grandparents and in the second floor live my brother Bienve and his couple with their child, my pretty Maria Lucia. Also, my father has his job next to my house and my brother Pedro works with him.  
Apart, all the weekends my cousins, my aunts and my uncles come to visit us and we have amazing meetings together. For all of these I feel kind of  alone during the week when I'm in Murcia, because at the weekend when I return home my family is around me all time. 

Some people do not have the family near them, but I do, and I think that this is marvelous because they are a great support and I can see them whenever I want. I do not have any member of my family living in the abroad, just in Spain and the plenty of them are in Murcia. I wish I'll be always like I am now, because I don't want to think how I would be without them.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario