lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Bullfights. Opinion paragraph.

In Spain, to "see the bulls" means seeing how the bullfighter tries to hurt the bull. I know this sport is very popular in Spain and a lot of people enjoy it. But, why?, the bull is an image of Spain, so why we have to hurt this animal?. I'm oppose this game and always will. From my viewpoint, they have no reason to kill or hurt these animals; they should respect them and stop of showcasing them for people who have nothing else to do. Did you ask a person from another country his or her opinion about this game? Do it if you didn't ask, but I do, and all of them told me negative things, like: bad game, poor bulls, they are wicked by do that... Torturing an animal, and knowing you are torturing it, is crazy. The bulls feel pain, but cannot save it's own live since it is subjected to a series of systematic torture. We should put a stop to this game forever and leave the poor bulls,alone once and for all.





1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you. Going to see the killing of innocent animals makes me sick.
    Thank you for posting.

    ResponderEliminar