sábado, 26 de mayo de 2018

Game Over (Week 15)

From my viewpoint, the blog tasks have had a positive impact on my English learning due to they kept me active practicing my English grammar and vocabulary every other week. It was a little bit hard to keep doing one once a week though.

The only thing I would add is that maybe adding interactive exercises between students from the same class could be interesting. They could make interviews to each other of any kind and write down their personal responses. I think interactive exercises could be funnier and also would give students the opportunity to socialize with other people from the class. Besides, erasmus would have the opportunity to approach Spanish students :)

Have a lovely summer everyone! 💕

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario