martes, 6 de marzo de 2018

In my view... (week 3)

Hi bloggers! It is everything okay?

Today I'm going to address my topic to just girls.
I'm sure that those ones that are very active in sports have said to themselves something like: I don't want to do weights in the gym because if I do it I'm going to look like a boy!
I'm afraid I don't agree with you about that. This isn't true girls and it is hight time to open your eyes.

It is normal that you think that doing weights can increase your muscles. Indeed, it does. Nevertheless, that does not mean that your body is going to become as heavyset as your boyfriend's.
For this reason and maybe similar ones, I see lots of you just doing cardio at the gym. Maybe, cardio isn't the key to achieve your physical goals. Doing cardio you just lose weight and do not work out to the full any part of your body. As a result you can look even weaker than before without achieving any strength. Is that what you want? Are you still going to call your boyfriend to lift a heavy bag for you? No girls that is not the attitude!

If this is what happens to you, I strongly recommend you interwove weights with cardio. Try to dedicate more time to weights though. Additionally, you should provide your body with the right food. You should try to eat healthy and try to include a bit of everything in your diet. This does not mean that you're going to starve eventually. On the contrary, you're going to enjoy your meal!

If you have any doubts, let me know it and I'll help you!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Here I leave you some links where you can find explanations about the infinitive in English:

1º) https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/infinitive
2º) https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/english-grammar/verbs/infinitive
3º) https://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/grammar/infinitiv_to.htm
_________________________________________________________________________________
Today I've been reading legends in English!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario