miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2018

Language. (Week 1)

Hello everybody! how is it going? 
This week I am going to focus on the topic of languages. Here I present a chart of some languages that already exist in the world. 


How many languages do you speak? 
In my case, I've already studied seven languages for different purposes. First of all I studied English for academic purposes. Nonetheless, I continued studying it for pleasure apart from working purposes. After English, I studied French as well. I started learning it when I was 12 and eventually I got a B1.3 level of proficiency in the different skills of writing, reading, listening and speaking. 
In high school I studied Latin and Greek for study purposes but I didn't really enjoy them. 
Finally in my first year of college I started to study Chinese and Hebrew. I loved studying Chinese. It was quite interesting to interpret the different signs in its writing, however, it took too much of my time because I had to study a lot. Same happened with Hebrew. It was a very peculiar language and it kept me interested till I passed my final exam. 

Between all the languages I've mentioned, I'm continuing learning English and French. It is amazing to be able to communicate with people from other countries if you speak more than one language, principally English. 

Moreover, I'd love to learn other languages such as Portuguese. I like how it sounds and I am sure it wouldn't be as difficult as Chinese. 😂
___________________________________________________________________________
This week I've been reading in English to improve my writing skills. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario