jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

Urban living. (Week 9)

Hello bloggers! how is it going?

This week I'll introduce you to a place where I'd like to live for a short period of time in my life, even when I'm 50 years old. Its name is Kerala, are you related to this state? It is located in the south of India, being its capital Trivandrum. People who live in Kerala speak Malabar but I'm sure you can communicate with them in English as well. Its climate is categorized as tropical wet due to is the Arabic Sea. This state has an amazing vegetation as you can observe as soon as you look for its pictures. In fact, it is one of the places where you can find one of the best spices in the world. Additionally, Kerala is known worldwide for its tea gardens. I'm a tea person and this would be one of the main reasons for why I'd love to visit its area. Apart from its tea, as it is a tropical area, it has plenty of fruits to offer and I LOVE exotic fruits. Tropical fruits is something that in my country I cannot find. We barely good mangos.
In Kerala you can find from secure natural national parks to really wild places and I do love this combination when it comes to explore around. In addition to it, this environment encourages you to practice a great variety of sports. Surfing is one the "extreme" sports that I like to practice and Kerala is supposed to have good waves to practice it.
Will I visit this state someday to experience all the things previously mentioned? We'll see... Here I leave you some pics to give you an idea of what I am talking about 😄.






Other places I'd like to live to stay for a short term:
I'd love to stay in Vancouver because it combines different environments and sports that I like.
I'd like to stay in New Zealand, not any place in special but I'd like to go there and explore its vegetation.
___________________________________________________________________________
This week I've been reading in English to keep improving it! 💪

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario