domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

"Best" invention ever. (Week 8)

Have you ever had quarrels with your brother or sister because he or she has just eaten your most valued dessert? In my case, I've had these types of quarrels like thousands times with my brother.
My brother Pedro loves food more than I do and whatever he wants to eat, no matter what, he is going to get it. I've tried to hide food anywhere in the kitchen but he always finds it. I don't know how he does it but he has a good guessing.

When we were kids and we used to wake up at the same time to go to school we already had our breakfasts prepared by my mum. The first thing my brother Pedro normally did was to get into the kitchen and leave a spit in the glass of milk that apparently had more ColaCao as a mark that that one was the glass of milk that he was going to drink later. This may sounds funny, but it was real.
Another striking anecdote used to happen when my family met for lunch time and there were chips to eat. You couldn't turn your head to watch the TV because as soon as you did it he would steal all your chips from your plate. So yes, when I say that my brother Pedro loves food, I really mean it.

Nevertheless, here I present a really good invention to everyone that has this problem. Ice cream is something that everyone likes and might get upset if something eats it before they do. This is a good remedy if you want to keep away your favorite food from food thieves.



_____________________________________________________________________________

A good method to acquire more vocabulary in English is to write down at least 10 words from your TV series everyday, that is, 10 words which you didn't know before and take a look at them before going to bed creating a sentence with each of them. I started to do that this weekend and it's a good method to remember new vocabulary.
I just can watch TV shows during weekends but this way will help me to increase the list of my English vocabulary.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario