domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

Maldives Islands. My favourite place. 

My favorite place would be Maldives Islands. The reason is because I love clear water, I love this type of seaside and the sun. The environment of this island is so beautiful, the views are wonderful and the forestation is extremely striking. I also love the animals, and they are mostly free in this island. Added to this, you can do a lot of activities in the water such as, snorkeling, fishing, para sailing, wind surfing, swimming, diving and so on.  You cannot get bored in this island; there are many other activities apart from water sports. Staying some days in an overwater bungalow would be my dream. This is the paradise; wake up in the morning seeing the seaside around you with a perfect weather to take a bath. No so many people around you, and no worries.

Unfortunately Maldives Islands are too expensive. Staying in a Resort there 6 nights could cost 1.500 euros min., and if you decide to stay in overwater bungalow would be around 2.500 euros. My objective is to go in two summers. I will save money and I hope my dream become real. 

Here I have some of my cousin's pictures in Maldives. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario